This is course is taught using a mixture of lectures, demonstrations, practical activities, completing group activities, and individual study. Written work is completed electronically for the most part of the course and uploaded for assessment. All staff are well trained and experienced and provide learners with a high level of professional support throughout.
What you will study?
• Setting goals for personal development
• Building a career portfolio
• Using ICT in the workplace
• Using Numeracy in the workplace
• Time Management
• Creating a Tailored Curriculum Vitae (CV)
• Research Skills
• Health and Safety at the workplace
• Multimedia Software Skills
• Artwork and imaging
• Creating websites
This course requires students to have achieved grade 2 or above in 3 GCSEs or Progression from Entry 3 IT with a Minimum Functional Skills Level 1 in English or Maths and a good reference.