This is course is taught using a mixture of lectures, demonstrations, practical activities, completing group activities, and individual study. All staff are well trained and experienced and provide learners with a high level of professional support.
What you will study?
• Action Planning
• Communication skills for teamwork
• Customer Service Skills
• Developing and Presenting Information using ICT
• Employment contract and payslips
• Intro to digital tech industry
• Presentation Skills
• Personal Presentation at Work
• Teamwork skills
• Writing notes and emails
• Accessing Financial Service
• Spreadsheet skills
• Presentation software
• Word processing
• Internet and world wide web
• IT User fundamentals
This course requires students to have achieved grade 1 or above in English & Maths or BKSB Initial Assessment of Entry 2.