Unit 3 - Anatomy and Physiology for Health and Social Care
• Unit 1 - Human Lifespan Development
• Unit 2 - Working in Health and Social Care
• Unit 5 - Meeting Individual Care And Support Needs
• Unit 7 - Principles of Safe Practice in Health and Social Care
• Unit 4 - Enquiries into Current Research in Health and Social Care
• Unit 8 - Promoting Public Health
• Unit 6 - Work Experience in Health and Social Care
A minimum of 5 Grade 4's or above.
This qualification is the main focus of a two-year study programme of learning and is equivalent to
three A Levels, meaning that learners will be fully prepared for a range of health and social care degree programmes.
The qualification is intended to carry UCAS points and is recognised by higher education providers as contributing to meeting admission requirements to many relevant courses, for example:
• BSc (Hons) in Nursing
• BA (Hons) in Social Work
• BSc (Hons) in Physiotherapy
• BSc (Hons) in Occupational Therapy
• BSc (Hons) in Speech Therapy
• BA (Hons) in Health and Social Care.